today has been a great day ... thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!  i did squeeze in some work of course because it makes me happy :)

here's an amazing engagement session i did in chicago about a month ago. amanda and brian are not only incredibly sweet but so fun to be with .... i really enjoyed flying out and running around town with them. we went to wrigley field, the "W" hotel, grabbed lunch, starbucks of course, and hung out by the lake as well. what a great backdrop "the city of chicago" ... i obviously don't get to do that everyday ...haha! thanks for a fun day and i can't wait until your rhode island wedding in 2010!

Trackbacks
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: amanda + brian are getting married . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://blinkofaneyeblog.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/72

Comments
caitlin newman adams says:

these pictures are incredible!
hope you had a wonderful birthday!

(11.05.09 @ 06:34 PM)
justine... mom of groom.. says:

wow.... these were worth the wait... cant wait to see the rest of them.. !
and so thrilled that you will be capturing the big day... we know we will get great photos.. not to worry!
thanks !

(11.05.09 @ 07:59 PM)
Janel Barnett says:

Carmen....these are great photos. I love them and love Chicago too! And I did not know that our birthdays were so close, and Jerad told me that you are making my birthday wish come true. Will chat soon.

(11.05.09 @ 09:07 PM)
Patty Bettger says:

Amanda & Brian, I absolutely love the engagement pics. They are so beautiful. So creative. I'm going to send it to my friend Katrina that just got engaged. Love to both of you. Patty

(11.05.09 @ 09:12 PM)
evelyn says:

as I said yesterday, I'm always checking your blog - and you always manage to amaze me! it was great seeing you yesterday!

(11.09.09 @ 12:16 PM)
Oprah Winfrey says:

Carmen, I continue to admire your work and you have grown immensley since you shot our event in Dayton 5 years ago. But I must say, I am a bit disappointed you did not call me when you were in Chicago. I had such a great time with you and JD last time you were in town. Give my best to your boys, and tell that cutie husband of yours "hi" from all of us at the show! Best Personal Regards, O.

(11.12.09 @ 08:04 AM)
Jenny Beck says:

Oh my gosh, what a great session! chicago is so much fun! I love the pictures!

(11.13.09 @ 11:16 AM)
jane stanford says:

Carmen, you captured the love and enthusiasm that Amanda and Brian exude when they're together.
I am Amanda's mom and we are truly looking forward to your artistic eye capturing the magic of Amanda and Brian's wedding day!

(11.13.09 @ 05:39 PM)